Monday 14 September 2009

European U19's Tournament July 2010

As mentioned previously, we have an opportunity to enter the Inter Sport European U19's Tournament, which takes place in Hungary from 18th - 24th July 2010. We have to enter and pay a deposit by beginning of May 2010, and have the balance paid in full by 31st May 2010, so you have a while to save up some cash if you're interested in going.
Teams from over 35 different countries have been invited, so it should be a great event, and a brilliant experience for all involved.
If anyone has any further questions, come and see me at training Thursdays, or on matchdays, but I'd like to know of anyone who may be interested soon, so I know wether to plan for a trip to Hungary or not next July!!
I hope that we can raise a squad, I think we'll do well.
The Gaffa.

No comments:

Post a Comment